This page is dedicated to the posting of employment opportunities submitted to NMCOA for posting. Click on the links provided with the postings for further details. If you are interested in placing a job posting on this page, contact Martin Van Berlo, NMCOA Education Chairman, at email@example.com, for further details
Leelanau County is looking for a plumbing/mechanical inspector. Applications can be downloaded at WWW.Leelanau.cc
- The Charter Township of Shelby’s Building Department is now accepting applications for a part-time Electrical Inspector to assist with inspections during high volume time periods. Inspectors must be registered with the State of Michigan, have a valid driver’s license, and related work experience. The hourly pay rate for this position is $29.14, no benefits. Only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted by the Human Resource Department. EOE.
- Click this link for application instructions or more details. https://shelbytwp.applicantpro.com/jobs/755180.html
- Pere Marquette Charter Township is looking for a Building Inspector/Zoning Administrator. More information can be found by clicking on this link – http://www.pmtwp.org/newsdetail_T3_R66.php
- Posted 4/19/2018
- Gratiot County Gratiot County is seeking a full time Building Inspector to perform plan reviews and building inspections. Compensation begins at $17.05 per hour plus benefits. For a complete position description and county application please go to www.gratiotmi.com. EOE
- The Houghton County Controller’s Office will be accepting applications for a full time Plumbing/Mechanical Inspector. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and be able to become registered with the State of Michigan, as required by Act 54 of 1986. Applications are available from the Houghton County Controller’s office or online at www.houghtoncounty.net. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Houghton County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.