This page is dedicated to the posting of employment opportunities submitted to NMCOA for posting. Click on the links provided with the postings for further details. If you are interested in placing a job posting on this page, contact Martin Van Berlo, NMCOA Education Chairman, at firstname.lastname@example.org, for further details.
- Cheboygan County is accepting applications for a full-time Plumbing and/or Mechanical Inspector. Dual plumbing and mechanical certifications preferred, but not required. Possession of a valid motor vehicle operator’s license is required. $19.26 per hour (start) plus benefit package which includes employee health insurance, dental, optical, retirement package and disability coverage (employer paid). Position open until filled. First review of applications March 30, 2018. Application available at www.cheboygancounty.net.
- Gratiot County Gratiot County is seeking a full time Building Inspector to perform plan reviews and building inspections. Compensation begins at $17.05 per hour plus benefits. For a complete position description and county application please go to www.gratiotmi.com. EOE
- The Houghton County Controller’s Office will be accepting applications for a full time Plumbing/Mechanical Inspector. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and be able to become registered with the State of Michigan, as required by Act 54 of 1986. Applications are available from the Houghton County Controller’s office or online at www.houghtoncounty.net. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Houghton County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Allegan and Van Buren Counties – Part-time plumbing and/or mechanical inspector verifying code compliance for work under permit in multiple municipalities in Allegan and Van Buren counties. Average 16 to inspections per week. Per inspection compensation plus travel reimbursement. Applicant must be registered under State of Michigan Act 54 or have the credentials and experience to obtain the required registration. Contact:email@example.comAny questions, please contact Tasha Smalley, 269-673-3239
- Leelanau County Assistant Building Official Click here for details Posted 6-16-17