This page is dedicated to the posting of employment opportunities submitted to NMCOA for posting. Click on the links provided with the postings for further details. If you are interested in placing a job posting on this page, contact Martin Van Berlo, NMCOA Education Chairman, at firstname.lastname@example.org, for further details
Emmet County has the following inspector positions available
Plumbing & Mechanical Inspector
Building Inspector/Plan Reviewer
Click the link for more details and to apply Application and Job Description
Antrim County – Plumbing Inspector
Click this link for more details Job Description
- City of East Lansing – Mechanical Inspector
- \Posted 1.28.2019
- Otsego County
Independent Contractor – Plumbing Inspections – Otsego County Land Use Services
Conducts plan reviews and on-site inspections of commercial, industrial, and residential building projects throughout the county to ensure full compliance with state and local plumbing and building codes for new construction, additions, and alterations. Contract is paid on a per inspection and/or per plan review basis.
Interested contractors may contact:
James Mouch – Director, Otsego County Land Use Services email@example.com
1322 Hayes Road Gaylord, MI 49735
(989) 731-7423 Phone (989) 731-7419 Fax
- The Charter Township of Shelby’s Building Department is now accepting applications for a part-time Electrical Inspector to assist with inspections during high volume time periods. Inspectors must be registered with the State of Michigan, have a valid driver’s license, and related work experience. The hourly pay rate for this position is $29.14, no benefits. Only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted by the Human Resource Department. EOE.
- Click this link for application instructions or more details. https://shelbytwp.applicantpro.com/jobs/755180.html
- Gratiot County Gratiot County is seeking a full time Building Inspector to perform plan reviews and building inspections. Compensation begins at $17.05 per hour plus benefits. For a complete position description and county application please go to www.gratiotmi.com. EOE
- The Houghton County Controller’s Office will be accepting applications for a full time Plumbing/Mechanical Inspector. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and be able to become registered with the State of Michigan, as required by Act 54 of 1986. Applications are available from the Houghton County Controller’s office or online at www.houghtoncounty.net. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Houghton County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.