This page is dedicated to the posting of employment opportunities submitted to NMCOA for posting. Click on the links provided with the postings for further details. If you are interested in placing a job posting on this page, contact Martin Van Berlo, NMCOA Education Chairman, at firstname.lastname@example.org, for further details.
- Gratiot County BUILDING OFFICIAL – Gratiot County is seeking a Building Official to perform building inspections, plan reviews,and serve as the County Zoning Administrator. Salary starts at $42,753.00. See full posting and county application at www.gratiotmi.com. Closes July 14, 2017. EOE Posted 6-22-17
- Leelanau County Assistant Building Official Click here for details Posted 6-16-17
- Lake County Building Department Director Click here for details Posted 6-16-17
- Charlevoix County Building Inspector & Mechanical/Plumbing Inspector Click here for details on both positions
- Emmet County Inspector position:
Mechanical Inspector – Emmet County is accepting applications for a full time Mechanical Inspector (additional trades preferred but not necessary). Applicants must be able to be registered, or provisionally registered as an inspector through the State of Michigan in the Mechanical trade under the provisions of P.A. 54 of 1986. Individual must possess good communication skills, typing/keyboarding experience and have the ability to learn and understand the provisions of the Mechanical code. Applicant must have a valid drivers license. Applications will be accepted at the Human Resources Department of Emmet County located at 200 Division Street Room G 74, Petoskey, Michigan. Emmet County is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Contact Martin Van Berlo, Building Official for more details 231-439-8988
Emmet County Website Link: www.emmetcounty.org/officials-departments/human-resources Updated 6/16/17